Welcome to Adams Automotive
Owner Tom Adams and his son Robert
Adams Automotive has been providing quality car care in Robbinsville, NJ, since 2012. Our auto shop employs honest ASE-certified technicians and mechanics, and we use the latest technology and equipment for our repairs. Because we are a certified NAPA AutoCare Center, we are able to provide the benefits of an established national company while offering the personal touch of a local business.
We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our auto Shop Specials section for our current promotions and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional auto shop in Robbinsville, NJ.
Stop by our Facebook page and give us a like!
Or check us out on Twitter
General Vehicle Maintenance
According to recent studies, five percent of all motor vehicle fatalities are clearly caused by automobile maintenance neglect. Following simple and inexpensive preventive checks will greatly extend the life of your vehicle, ensure safer operation and even benefit the environment.
Always consult your owner’s manual for individual service schedules because maintenance requirements vary by manufacturer.
- Always consult your owner’s manual, but a good rule of thumb is to have the oil filter changed regularly – every 3,000 to 4,000 miles.
- Have all fluids checked, including brake, power steering, transmission/transaxle, windshield washer solvent and antifreeze because these fluids play a large role in the safety and performance of the vehicle.
- Check tire inflation. Under-inflated tires can result in a loss of fuel efficiency. This is the least expensive form of preventive and safety maintenance. Tires should be checked once a month.
- Keep your engine tuned. A fouled spark plug or plugged/restricted fuel injector can reduce fuel efficiency by as much as 30 percent.
- Have the chassis lubricated frequently. This step extends the life of the moving components of the vehicle’s suspension system.
- Check battery cables and posts for corrosion and clean them as needed. The battery fluid also should be checked and filled if it is low, unless it is a maintenance-free battery.
- Have the lighting system checked frequently, including headlights, turn signals, and brake and taillights.
- Check windshield washer blades for cracks, tears and windshield contact. Replace them at least once a year, or sooner if streaking begins.
- Inspect engine belts regularly. Worn belts will affect the engine performance. Look for cracks and missing sections or segments.
- Have the air filtration system checked frequently. The air filter should be checked every other oil change for clogging or damage. This system ensures that the vehicle is performing at its peak condition.
Our auto shop is proudly serving Robbinsville, Windsor, West Windsor, East Windsor, Hightstown, Hamilton, Monroe, Monroe Township, Dayton, Trenton, Allentown, Cream Ridge, Hamilton Square, Mercerville, Lawrenceville, and all surrounding areas.